31 July 2008

It is the best of times, it is the worst of times

After six years of the inept reign of His Imperial Highness Emperor George the Last it is good to know that he has done well by a least a small percentage of the population as America's richest 1% grab the largest share of American income since 1929 and what a year that was! At the same time their tax rate has fallen to the lowest level in nearly two decades. The other 99% aren't doing nearly as well.

No comments: