18 September 2007

In which I admit I am not perfect (but better than this guy)

I confess I have, in the past, kicked a man or woman when he or she is down. But to kick a soldier when he's dead takes real class.

This real class guy is former Montana State Senator David Guy. Not only does he attack the dead but he in effect insults all serving men and women by stating, quite explicitly, that he believes that they, at least the enlisted men and NCOs, are all to stupid and uneducated to use the word "recalcitrant" without help.

I eagerly await the vicious attacks from the "support the troops" brigade; as soon as they get their pajama bottoms untwisted!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

gZQCsc The best blog you have!

Anonymous said...

LwIbHN Good job!

Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

Anonymous said...

Nice Article.

Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Anonymous said...

Good job!