30 November 2006

Helping the helpless!

I think that this guide (PDF) will be of immeasurable help to the Operation Save Wal-Mart (from the fags) people. So I thought I should send it to them.

Dear sirs,

Even as far away as Britain I have heard of your courageous campaign to save Wal-Mart shoppers from the insidious influence of those unrepentant sinners whose sexual preference isn't Biblically approved. I was however when I stumbled on the attached document. It appears that those who do not yet realise that they ought to be ex-gays have rated the American retail sector by how friendly each business is to those with their repugnant tastes.

It turns out that your focus on Wal-Mart may be misplaced. Their ratings, and let's face it that until they give up their life style choice and embrace Jesus they are in the best position to know, suggest that Wal-Mart is not among the most gay-friendly business out there.

They trail behind Best Buy, Sears / KMart, Walgreens, Borders, Whole Foods, Costco, Staples, Home Depot, Target and the entire Supervalu chain. (I don't understand why they didn't rate Ikea - perhaps that is just a given!)

So I think that you should get out there and start boycotting these other friends of Satan. Operation Save Best Buy! Operation Save Borders!

By the way you should also throw all of your weight behind the good people at Meijer Supercenters. They have a gay-friendly rating of zero. You can't get more Christian than that.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Note: before you go assuming that I am some evil British pooftah you should know that I am the proud bearer of a 100% heterosexual American passport!

No comments: