25 July 2007

O'Reilly continues to go Kos-nuts!

Bill O'Reilly continues to get his knickers in a twist over Kos. He has obviously cherry picked comments, which he refers to as "posts", and found some unpleasant things as one can on any web site with that kind of volume whether it be of the right or the left.

The one thing I find amusing is continued outrage over the fact that one of the comments he quotes refers to the Pope as a "primate". Well Bill the Il Papa is a primate twice over. First he is, I believe, a human and therefore a member of the order Primates and second as he is the Pope and the Bishop of Rome he is also a primate within the Roman Catholic community. See Bill - a little play on words! Get it? I thought you might if I explained it carefully. I hope you can relax now. Get out the loofah and have a bath - alone of course!

No comments: