30 October 2007

"I'm a Big" Dick's bad news

That exclusive "hunt" club where US Vice President "I'm a Big" Dick Cheney went "hunting" not very wild animals at the weekend has a 3 foot by 5 foot Confederate flag on display. Oh Dick, Dick, Dick. Did you really think no one would notice or, now that you have nearly completed your work on the Imperial presidency, do you simply not care?

And, pray tell, was the reaction of the Clove Valley Gun and Rod Club when asked for comment? Threaten the reporter in question with arrest.

For once I think Reverend Al doesn't go far enough. I think a demand that Cheney resign immediately is the only possible recompense for this "error". It is absolutely impossible for "I'm a Big" Dick or his team to be unaware of this ornamentation. There will have been Secret Service and Cheney staff advance teams crawling all over the venue for days, if not weeks, in advance.

Please Mr. Cheney. Just go now!

The goods news out of New York state is that this time, as far as I am aware, no human beings were shot by the Vice President either accidentally or with full intent.

No comments: