25 March 2008

How do I loathe thee - let me count the ways

When asked about the milestone of the 4,000th American death in Iraq the sub-human slime that is US Vice President "I'm a Big" Dick Cheney essentially replies: well they volunteered. Crooks and Liars has the video, if you can stomach it? He also has the unmitigated gall and the hubris to say, and I quote, "the president carries the biggest burden".

How dare he? How fucking dare he? He, who demonstrated his lack of courage and patriotism through his priorities being elsewhere all throughout his five Vietnam era draft deferments, has neither the right nor the perspective to make such an offensive and incorrect statement. I am certain that the families of each and every one of the dead 4,000, irrespective of they attitude to the ware itself, will agree with me. Captain Codpiece does not bear the burden; "I'm a Big" Dick does not bear the burden; these families do!

No comments: