29 March 2007

Gone-zo watch (day 10)

As of this morning US Attorney General and Bush succubus Antonio Gonzales still has a job but now they are snipping at him from everywhere including underneath!

But I am still picking his rival in the who-gets-sacked-first competition England football coach Steve "I've never really coached a winning team and it doesn't look like I'm going to start now" McClaren to be unemployed first after the national side's less then sterling performance against lowly Andorra last night. This is a country with a population of around 70,000 people for God's sake. Only about a third of those are actually Andorrans and the rest are Spaniards. That is less than a quarter of the population of the London Borough of Bromley where I live. I wonder how Bromley FC would fare against them.

(To be continued...)

No comments: