30 April 2007

Gone-zo watch (day 42)

I wonder how US Attorney General and Bush succubus Antonio "Gone-zo" Gonzales spent the balance of his weekend after being heckled at his law school reunion on Saturday night? Even at the reunion, which should have been a triumphant return for Gone-zo, one suspects that he wasn't, as he should have been, at the centre of a cluster of "friends" and others kissing up to the government's most powerful lawyer. I suspect he was treated as if he were poison. Well I'm sure he has another exciting week ahead of him trying to make the world understand how such an inept and incompetent toady ever got the position in the first place.

England football manager Steve "I've never really coached a winning team and it doesn't look like I'm going to start now" McClaren is still lying low and rooting for Gone-zo.

(To be continued...)

No comments: