18 December 2007

Where's Mitt's machismo gone?

Is it just me or of late is Mitt Romney acting too metrosexual-like for the normal tastes of the Republican Party? First he choked up when he described how he choked up when he heard that his church had finally decided that Negroes were humans and now he says he wept watching the coffin of a fallen soldier returned to the US.

"And I put my hand on my heart, and tears begin to well in your eyes, as you can imagine in a circumstance like that. I have five boys of my own. I imagined what it would be like to lose a son in a situation like that."

And Mitt we hear your pain and your fear because we all know the danger that your sons face everyday as they save the country by fearlessly campaigning for you in the incredibly dangerous wilds of Iowa and New Hampshire.

No comments: