15 March 2008

Will someone please wake me when the coup is over?

Whilst he thought no one was looking Captain Codpiece quietly took steps to roll back some of the protections put in place after the Nixonian abuses of power in the 70s. Where do I turn in my passport?

1 comment:

Mike said...

I believe you can simply drop it off at the US Embassy. Best if you have your British passport to hand already.

You can also sign your declaration of intent to renounce your US citizenship while you're at it. I may well do that myself once I've proven to the Home Office that I've mastered English and know what a pub is.