27 March 2007

Gone-zo watch (day 8)

US Attorney General and Bush succubus Antonio Gonzales still has a job but now he is admitting, at least I think that he is, that he just a teensy weensy bit about the sackings of the US Attorneys but that he certainly didn't pick which ones got sacked. Well, shouldn't he be making these decisions and not relying on underlings to do so? I mean he is meant to be in charge isn't he?

Meanwhile in the race to see who gets sacked first England football coach Steve "I've never really coached a winning team and it doesn't look like I'm going to start now" McClaren has been summoned to have a quick word with the bosses in the next couple of days. In the meantime the ex-England manager, Terry "El Tel" Venables - never a guy you want minding your back, who is now McClaren's assistant is making unhappy noises.

At the moment I put McClaren at 2-1 on to be the first to go.

(To be continued...)

No comments: