26 April 2007

I am beyond words

Sometimes I have to tell people, whether here or abroad, that on certain occasions I have been ashamed to be an American. Telling that to the wrong person in the States usually brings forth a seemingly unending stream of vitriol usually followed by instructions to "fuck off back to England". Nonetheless I continue to persist in making the statement when conditions warrant it. After watching this I found it necessary once again. This made me ashamed to be American and I hope that there are others who share my remorse and if there are I hope that they also share the desire see to it that this sort of unforgivable abuse of American citizens and soldiers does not happen again. We should start with demanding the resignation, preferably with a dishonourable discharge, of Lt. Col. Ralph Kauzlarich who so ineloquently described Pat Tillman as "worm dirt" because he and his family didn't have religious beliefs that lived up to the Colonel's high standards.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

y6urro The best blog you have!

Anonymous said...

ucokAZ Hello all!

Anonymous said...

Magnific!

Anonymous said...

Nice Article.

Anonymous said...

Magnific!

Anonymous said...

Please write anything else!