20 February 2008

OK - I was wr-wr-wr-wr-wr-ong!

Yesterday I accused the owner of Harrods, and long time resident of Cloud Cuckooland, Mohamed al Fayed, of getting it wrong when he testified that Prince Philip was a Nazi who should be shipped back to Germany. I did not, I should note, question the Nazi allegation but rather that he was a German. Since he had Greek citizenship before he started schtupping the Queen I just assumed that he was great and his wife, Elizabeth Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, was the German. It turns out that they both are German with Philip being descended from the Danish-German Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glucksburg family who apparently have been provided royalty to order for European dynasties for centuries. (Do they get a royal warrant for that?)

I am terribly sorry for any confusion caused.

No comments: