21 December 2006

Xenophobe or just Islamaphobe? Does it really matter?

"I am a xenophobe", so saith US Rep. Virgil Goode (R-VA). Well he didn't say it in so many words but he may as well have. He wrote a letter to a number of his constituents who had commented on the decision by US Rep.-elect Keith Ellison (D-MN) to carry the Koran at his swearing in next month. In this letter he said that, if America didn't adopt his immigration policies, and I quote

"I fear that in the next century we will have many more Muslims in the United States".

There's not much I cab add to that.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

NkjUFn Very good blog! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Seh7hu actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Anonymous said...

Please write anything else!

Anonymous said...

Hello all!

Anonymous said...

Hello all!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog.