30 May 2007

Gone-zo watch (day 71)

Yes, US Attorney General and Bush succubus Alberto "Gone-zo" Gonzales is still employed. Who would have thought he would last this long? Not I but then I can't pick horses either. His support is slipping away so rapidly that we have to look as far a field as Idaho to find an editorial that supports him. Unfortunately for him we couldn't find one

Meanwhile the competition for second spot in the who-gets-sacked-first contest is heating up as England football Steve "I've Never Really Coached a Winning Side and It Doesn't Look Like I'm Going to Start Now" McClaren admits that recalling David Beckham could have been the last act of a desperate man. Should England fail to win in Estonia next month he is sure to go. I wonder how the head WAGS feel about the imminent return of Posh.

(To be continued...)

No comments: