26 June 2007

"Sie sind nicht hier willkommen!"

Pity poor diminutive Tom Cruise. He just wanted to make a film about the plot to assassinate Hitler and the production company wanted to use a German military base for some of the filming."Nein!" said the Bundeswehr. "Why not?" asked young Tom. Because you have "publicly professed to being a member of the Scientology cult". I reckon that settles it.

Meanwhile back at home things aren't going much better for him as he has been accused of being a Devil worshipper by a Christian group, called "The Resistance", of which I had not previously been aware. According to Mark Dice, author of The Resistance Manifesto, or the Resistafesto as I have lovingly nicknamed it:

"Yes, Tom Cruise worships Satan. I don’t say this as an insult, or as an ad hominem attack. I seriously and literally mean he worships Satan, although most occultists, call him Lucifer the light bearer."

Must be time for another Mission Impossible!

No comments: