It seems that John Travolta, and undoubtedly others amongst Scientology's glitterati, is angry with the British Broadcasting Corporation over its documentary about the cult. Oops. Did I say cult? I meant religion. So sorry.
Watch the Panorama programme if you get a chance but in the meantime you can always see the bit where John Sweeney looses his cool with one of the group's spokesmen. One wonders how Mr. Sweeney would score on the infamous "stress test".
In the long run my money is on Auntie!
Watch the Panorama programme if you get a chance but in the meantime you can always see the bit where John Sweeney looses his cool with one of the group's spokesmen. One wonders how Mr. Sweeney would score on the infamous "stress test".
In the long run my money is on Auntie!
6 comments:
wlvwEJ The best blog you have!
l0WzzU Thanks to author.
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
Please write anything else!
Wonderful blog.
Post a Comment