08 September 2006

Good and good for ya!

I can just hear Bush's reaction to this story.

(Hmm, voices in my head, should I worry?)

"Ya see we've been waiting to the, heh heh, scientists to think about this some more and now we know, global warming's a good thing. It's a good thing. Heh. It's means we're gettin' more civlised. You like to think of yourself as civilised dontcha? If it hadnta been for climate change we wouldn't a built the pyramids and lots of other stuff.

Climate change is good!

Where do ya go on vacation? You go somewhere warm. Nobody likes to go on vacation where it's cold, do they?

I'd like thank all the big oil companies, specially the murican ones like Exxon and Mobil and, what's that one Condi usta work for? Yeah, Chevron. What the heck's a Chevron anyway? Is it like a Chevy? I used to have a Chevy. Howabout you? Heh. Oh yeah I wanna thank the oil companies for making the world a warmer place to live!

You know Uncle Dick, er, the Vice Prezdent, said that this was true and now we know he was right. Just don't go bird huntin' with him!

Remember ya heard it from me. Warming is good!

My name is the Decider....what....George Bush and I approve of this message."

No comments: