29 September 2006

Attention. Senator Inhofe. More hysteria.

Dear Senator Inhofe,

This news came out too late for you to deal with it in your recent speech to the Senate as you effectively and truthfully dealt with so many other environmentalist myths .

Could you please take the time to lucidly and clearly debunk this hateful rumour that methane levels will rise causing a world wide calamity? I such this effort will be facilitated by the fact that this particular report was authored by an Australian. I mean, they live upside down, how can they be smarter than the US government?

I appreciate you using your valuable time in the service of this important campaign.

Kind regards,

A. Friend

PS - A nice man from ExxonMobil gave me a fat envelope and asked me to pass it on to your. I have enclosed it and marked it for your personal attention.

No comments: