04 October 2006

Should we ban known heterosexuals as well?

The Human Life Institute has issued a statement on the events surrounding the resignation of Mark Foley saying in part:
"If his claim that he was the victim of sexual molestation by a clergyman, it only further proves that known homosexuals should not be admitted to the priesthood. Foley’s actions were that of homosexual predator, not a paedophile. Homosexuals reproduce sexually by molesting children. This creates a cycle of violence and disordered behaviour that creates future generations of abusers and predators."
How open minded of them.

I guess we have to ban the known heterosexuals if any heterosexual abuse by clergy ever occurs.

I feel proud. I'm not sut but I think I may have just eliminated religion from the face of the planet!

No comments: